Something for everyone to explore
Make the most of summer! Calvin Univeristy offer a variety of camps for kids and youth, ages 4–18, designed to help them bridge the gap between one school year and the next.
Please view the specific camp's page below for contact information.
- The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry's Chem Camp features demonstrations and hands-on experiments designed to teach introductory chemical concepts using fun and entertaining methods. Chem Camps tackle sophisticated topics— like acids and bases, fat analysis of foods, and reactivity of metals—in a fun and intellectually challenging way.
Academic Camps for Excellence (ACE) Science and Computer (currently postponed to 2022)
- The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry offers summer camp opportunities for children and teens who enjoy academic challenges. Taught by talented Calvin professors or high school teachers who are experienced in their fields, these camps will get students excited about science or computers in a whole new way.
- The Department of Nursing offers a brand new and free day camp just for girls. During this program, students will learn about their own health and explore jobs in the healthcare field.
- The Department of Music offers a collection of camps for students looking to pursue an interest in music. Attendees will refine their musicianship and enjoy the opportunity of playing great music together.
- The Calvin Ecosystem Presrve & Native Gardens's nature camps provide fun, hands-on learning adventures for kids ages 4-13. Our programs encourage campers to develop a greater understanding, appreciation, and respect for God's amazing creation. Additionally, we provide a safe, comfortable learning environment where campers become immersed in the outdoors.
Sports camps »
- Hosted by the Athletic Department, Calvin sports camps allow children ages 5 through 18 to develop their athletic skills for both play and competition. Sports camps also encourage teamwork, cooperation, a sense of adventure, and lots of fun.