Employee time entry is due by Monday at noon after the end of a pay period. Supervisor approval is required by Monday at 11:59 p.m.
How to approve timecards
- Go to the Faculty/Staff Resources page
- Choose "approve time cards" under "Payroll & Time Entry"
- Log in with your Calvin credentials
- You cannot actually approve time cards from the main list of your available student employee time cards. Scroll to the bottom and click Submit.
- It will load the first time card in the list.
- Review the student's time entry.
- At the bottom, change the Supervisor Decision to Approve and click the Submit button to finalize the time card.
Note: It is the supervisor's responsibility to ensure that employees get paid for hours worked. Please keep track of student schedules and fix/approve time cards accordingly.