In addition to posting positions on Handshake, the following opportunities can help your organization build your brand with Calvin students.
- Attend career fairs.
- Host on-campus interviews or information sessions.
- Reserve an informational display table.
- Sponsor and participate in career center events such as the annual Business Careers Networking Reception.
- Provide valuable internship opportunities. Interns who have a positive experience with your organization then become on-campus “ambassadors” of your brand.
- Submit a job or internship to be highlighted as the “Featured Job of the Week” on the Career Center Facebook page.
- Write a short article about a recent Calvin grad at your organization and submit it to the career center to be included as a featured Alumni Profile.
- Connect with student groups and/or academic departments relevant to your company. Career center staff members can help provide contacts.
- Advertise in Chimes, Calvin’s student newspaper.