Our variety of outpatient services are based on an innovative model that brings together the strengths of multiple institutions academic departments for the best possible care.
Calvin Rehabilitation Clinics is a collaborative effort of Calvin University with Western Michigan University. Explore the services we provide and learn more about what they entail.
Fall Prevention Program
- CCRS is providing screenings and education to improve balance and reduce risk of falls.
- Speech-language pathology improves speech-related deficits, difficulties with swallowing and cognitive dysfunction.
- Physical therapy will restore your strength, increase your endurance and improve your balance and ability to walk.
- Social work assists clients through a combination of individual, family and group therapy sessions.
- Occupational therapy addresses functional limitations, restores abilities and helps you return to the activities you value.
- Audiology thoroughly evaluates and provides treatment for various levels of hearing impairment.
Speech Therapy Groups
- These innovative groups provide opportunities to practice speech therapy techniques and social skills in a group context.