Saturday, April 27, 2019
As part of the Calvin 5k Spring Classic, the D&W Fresh Market School Challenge awards cash to the school with the most entries! And, students from the top five schools will be entered to win a bike from Village Bike & Fitness. For more complete details of the School Challenge, download the information sheet.
School Challenge teams must register by April 19, 2019. Read on for complete registration instructions.
What do we need to do?
- View more information about the School Challenge here.
- Find a coordinator who will promote your school's participation
- Notify us of your school’s participation
- Register for the Calvin 5k Spring Classic. You will be asked if you are participating in the D&W School Challenge towards the end of the registration process. Simply answer “yes” and select your school team from the drop-down menu. All Calvin 5k Spring Classic rules and benefits apply.
- $15 student: ages 10–24
- $25 adult: ages 24 & up, by April 1; $35 per adult April 2–21
Family fun run
- $8 per child: children ages 3-9; distances range from 100 yards to half-mile, divided by age group
- Held on the Huizenga Tennis and Track Center's indoor Sturrus Track
- Children receive a short sleeve t-shirt and finisher ribbon
Contact Lori Feenstra (616) 526-8425.