Learn about God, nature, and the nature of God.
What is God like? What is our local environment like? What do those things have to do with each other? Those are the questions we'll seek to answer in this day camp for homeschool students.
Using Romans 1:20 as our foundation, we'll spend the week exploring nature through a variety of hikes and hands-on activities. As we encounter more and more of creation, we'll discover more about the character of the Creator. Drawing those connections will help us understand who God is, and what right relationships ought to look like between humans, the environment, and our Creator.
The Preserve is offering five weeks of summer fun exploring nature, God, and the nature of God.
- June 5-9: half day 6-8 year-olds
- June 19-23: half day 9–11year-olds
- July 10-14: full day 12-14 year-olds
- July 24-28: half day - AM 6-8 year olds; PM 9-11 year olds
6-8 year olds will:
- Learn about the amazing creatures that live around here
- Catch bugs that live in our water, prairie, and forest
- Get creative and design your own animal
9-11 year olds will:
- Unlock the mystery of where our water goes
- See some of the rarest rocks and minerals on earth
- Create a nature art installation
12-14 year olds will:
- Stretch your body through animal yoga
- Stretch your mind through nature observation
- Discover your own strengths and capabilities
- Identify ways to help your community
- $75 for half days: 9-12am, 1-4pm
- $150 for full day: 9am - 4pm
Sign up to attend
Click the button below to sign up to attend!
Help us spread the word!
Other Camps at Calvin
Various departments at Calvin offer a variety of other summer camps for students ages 4-18 years old. Visit Camps at Calvin to find out more.