- Applies to:
- Prospective Students
Policies for Calvin's various summer camps.
- Registration and confirmation
- Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis, with notifications of acceptance sent by email. Applications received after June 1 will be honored only if space is available.
- Cancellation policy
- Prior to June 1, 90% of the camp fee will be refunded upon receipt of a written request for cancellation. After June 1, refund requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis. The college may cancel or postpone any session because of insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. If a session is cancelled or postponed, the college will refund 100 percent of registration fees.
- All instruction, supervision, materials, supplies and a T-shirt are covered by the fee. Snacks and lunches are not provided.
- Financial aid
- Information and applications for partial financial aid are available upon request. Those who qualify for federal free or reduced lunch programs are given first priority, but other requests are considered based on availability of funds.
- Activities and demonstrations in these programs are designed to be safe and students are taught standard laboratory safety techniques. However, the college does not provide insurance for its camps and its liability must be based on fault. Health and insurance information will be required from all participants.
- Departments and offices
- Course code: