Sally Vander Ploeg
- JD (1985) – Indiana University Bloomington, law
- BS (1982) – Michigan State University, business
- (1978-1980) – Calvin College
Sally Vander Ploeg is the Vice President for Administration and Finance at Calvin College, responsible for all financial operations and facilities management of the college.
Calvin College, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- 2013 – present – Vice President for Administration and Finance
- 2012 – 2013 – Director of Finance and Interim Chief Financial Officer
- 1999 – 2012 – Director of Planned and Major Gifts
Alticor, Inc., Ada, Mich.
- 1996 – 1999 – Manager, International Tax Counsel
- 1995 – 1996 – Pricing
- 1989 – 1995 – Corporate Counsel, International Tax
Ernst & Young, Indianapolis, Ind.
- 1987 – 1988 – Senior Tax Consultant
- Course code:
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Michigan Special Certificate
- CPA, Inactive
- Kent Hospital Finance Authority
- Creative Dining Services
Past board member/service
- Corinth Reformed Strategic Planning and Capital Campaign Committees
- Grand Rapids Initiative for Leadership
- Calvin Academy of Lifelong Learning
- West Michigan Planned Giving Group (President and Secretary)
- Christian Reformed Church Stewardship Task Force
- Leave-A-Legacy West Michigan (Co-chair)
- Camp Tall Turf (Treasurer)
- Shawnee Park Christian Reformed Church (Deacon and Treasurer)
- Christian Reformed World Relief Committee
- Barnabas Foundation
- Course code: