Russell J. Bloem
- MBA (1983) - University of Michigan, finance
- MS (1977) - University of Michigan, medicinal chemistry
- BS (1975) - Calvin College, biology and chemistry
Russell J. Bloem is the Vice President for Enrollment Management at Calvin College and directly oversees the offices of admissions, scholarships and financial aid, pre-college programs, and visits and hospitality.
- 2009 – present – Vice President for Enrollment Management
- 2007-2009 – Senior Vice President of U.S. Pharmaceuticals Operations
- 2004-2007 – President, Bristol-Myers K.K.
- 2002-2004 – President, Asia-Pacific and President, BMS China
- 2000-2002 – Vice President, Asian Region
- 1998-2000 – Vice President, ASEAN Region
- 1996-1998 – President and General Manager, BMS (Philippines) Inc.
- 1994-1996 – Managing Director, Operations, Bristol-Myers K.K.
- 1992-1994 – Senior Director, HIV Products Division
- 1990-1992 – Group Product Director, CNS/HIV Products
- 1988-1990 – Senior Product Manager, Cardiovascular Products
- 1986-1988 – Director, Commercial Development
- 1985-1986 – Director, New Business Development
- 1984-1985 – Manager, Oncology Business Development
Ann Arbor, MI
- 1980-1983 – Senior Planning Analyst, Pharmaceutical Research Division
- 1977-1980 – Associate Chemist, Pharmaceutical Research Division
- Course code:
Russell Bloem currently serves on the boards of trustees for:
- Fuller Theological Seminary
- Creative Dining Services
- Christian Missionary Scholarship Foundation
In the news
Calvin enrollment steady, shows record-setting diversity
Calvin's 2015 incoming cohort of 1,026 students represents academic strength, geographic breadth and record diversity.
Please note: editing your profile is temporarily unavailable for maintenance. If you have an edit to make please contact Communications and Marketing.
- Course code: