The application process for the 2021-2022 Van Lunen Fellows program will begin mid-October, 2020. Applications will be reviewed in March, 2021 and all applicants will be notified by mid-March about the status of their application.
- Currently serve as a head of school based in the historic Christian faith
- Desire to strengthen skills needed for executive leadership of a faith-based school
- Have been a head of school in their school setting for ten years or less at time of application
- Agree to attend three residential sessions (July 11-16, 2021; January 17-21, 2022; and July 12-15, 2022)
- Have an idea for a school-based project that can lead to a tangible outcome by June 2022.
For more information and to begin the application process to the 2021-2022 Van Lunen Fellows program, please fill out the form below.