The application process for the 2021-2022 Van Lunen Fellows program is now open. We have decided to extend the deadline to apply for the 2021-2022 Van Lunen Fellows program from May 1 to July 1, 2021. Applicants will be notified by mid-July about the status of their application.
- Currently serve as a head of school based in the historic Christian faith.
- Desire to strengthen skills needed for executive leadership of a faith-based school.
- Have been a head of school in their school setting for ten years or less at time of application
- Agree to attend three residential sessions. The first residential session for the 2021-2022 program has been moved to October 31-November 5, 2021, and will not meet the week of July 11-16, 2021. The second session has been moved to February 21-25, 2022; the third and final session will meet July 12-15, 2022.
- Have an idea for a school-based project that can lead to a tangible outcome by June 2022.
For more information and to begin the application process to the 2021-2022 Van Lunen Fellows program, please fill out the form below.