The application process for the 2020-2021 Van Lunen Fellows program ends on February 28. Applications will be reviewed during the first week of March, and all applicants will be notifed by March 6 about the status of their application.
The Van Lunen Fellows Program is open to those who:
- Currently serve as a head of school based in the historic Christian faith
- Desire to strengthen skills needed for executive leadership of a faith-based school
- Have been a head of school in their school setting for ten years or less at time of application
- Agree to attend three residential sessions (July 12-17, 2020; January 25-29, 2021; and July 13-16, 2021)
- Have an idea for a school-based project that can lead to a tangible outcome by June 2021.
For more information and to begin the application process to the 2020-2021 Van Lunen Fellows program, please fill out the form below.