The application process for the 2021-2022 Van Lunen Fellows program is now open. Applicants will be notified by mid-May about the status of their application.
- Currently serve as a head of school based in the historic Christian faith.
- Desire to strengthen skills needed for executive leadership of a faith-based school.
- Have been a head of school in their school setting for ten years or less at time of application
- Agree to attend three residential sessions (July 11-16, 2021; January 17-21, 2022; and July 12-15, 2022). Note: Due to travel restrictions currently in place and ongoing uncertainty because of the Covid-19 pandemic, the first residential session may be changed to November 1-5, 2021. We recommend you keep all four weeks listed open on your calendar until the final dates are confirmed in May, 2021.
- Have an idea for a school-based project that can lead to a tangible outcome by June 2022.
For more information and to begin the application process to the 2021-2022 Van Lunen Fellows program, please fill out the form below.