Note: If you have trouble accessing the files below, you can also download them from Dropbox. Contact us if you have any trouble.
Download the ATA Research Findings and Curricular Plans Booklet
Elias Bongmba, religious studies, Rice University, USA
- Bongmba, Elias K. "Writing African Christianity" Religion & Theology 23 (2016) 275-312.
- Bongmba, Elias K. "Restoring Justice as a Public Virtue in the Contest of HIV/AIDS" Religion & Theology 14 (2007) 28-46.
- Bongmba, Elias K. "Interdisciplinary and Transdiciplinarity in African Studies" Religion & Theology 21 (2014) 218-250.
David Esterline, president, Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, USA
- Mugambi, Jesse N.K. "The Future of Theological Education in Africa and the Challenges it Faces" Isabel Phiri and Dietrich Werner (eds) Handbook of Theological Education in Africa, Oxford: Regnum, 2013.
- Hattie, John and Herbert W. Marsh. "One Journey to Unravel the Relationship between Research and Teaching" Marwell Conference Center, Colden Common 2004.
Naomi Haynes, anthropology, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Haynes, Naomi. "Why Can’t a Pastor be President of a ‘Christian Nation?’: Pentecostal Politics as Religious Mediation" Political and Legal Anthropological Review 41(1): 60-74, 2018.
- Haynes, Naomi. "Theology on the Ground" Theologically Engaged Anthropology, J. Derrick Lemons, ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 266-279, 2018.
John Jusu, educational studies, Africa International University, Kenya
- Hutcherson, Caleb. “Toward Theological Integration Using Action Research: Reflections from an Arab Context” Insights Journal for Global Theological Education 1(2): 31-39, 2016.
- Kaputa, Thomas Musankuleni. “An Appropriate Epistemology in African Education” Zimbabwe International Journal of Open and Distance Learning, 1(2): 67-74, 2011.
- Ani, Ndubuisi. "Appraisal of African Epistemology in the Global System" Alternation 201, 295-320, 2013.
James Moore, educational ministries, Trinity International University, USA
- Buono, Anthony F, and Kerber, Kenneth W. "Creating a Sustainable Approach to Change: Building Organizational Change Capacity" Advanced Management Journal 75(2): 4-14, 21, 2019.
- Coto, Mayela. "Chapter 18: A Distributed Community of Practice to Facilitate Communication, Collaboration, and Learning among Faculty, 2014.
- Cohen, Elizabeth G., and Rachel A. Lotan. Designing Groupwork: Strategies for the Heterogeneous Classroom, 2014.
- Tienou, Tite. "Faculty as Institutional Citizens: An Invisible but Essential Aspect of Vital Sustainability" Insights Journal 4(1): 25-32, 2018.
Mwenda Ntarangwi, CEO, Commission for University Education, Kenya
- Saliers, Don, Flueckiger, Joyce B, Diakite, Dianne S, and Seeman, Don E. "Ethnography and Theology: A Critical Roundtable Discussion" Practical Matters (3): 1-14, Spring 2010.
- Snyder, Timothy K. "Theological Ethnography: Embodied" The Other Journal: An Intersection of Theology & Culture (23.5): 1-14, May 27, 2014.
Tite Tienou, theology of mission, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, USA
- Tienou, Tite. "Themes in African Theology of Mission" Van Engen, Gilliland, and Pierson (eds) The Good News of the Kingdom, New York: Orbis Books.
- Tienou, Tite. "The Training of Missiologists for an African Context" Woodberry, Van Engen, and Elliston (eds) Missiological Education for the Twenty-First Century, New York: Orbis Books.
- Orobator, Agbonkhianmeghe E. "Method and Context: How and Where Theology Works in Africa" Marks, Darren (ed) Shaping a Global Theological Mind, Ashgate, 2008.
- Niles, Damayanthi. "How the Study of Popular Religions can Help us in our Theological Task" International Review of Mission 93(369): 210-218, 2004.
- Phan, Peter C. "Doing Theology in the Context of Mission: Lessons from Alexandre De Rhodes, S.J." East Asian Pastoral Review 39(2/3): 235-266, 2002.