Wondering what a Career in Business would look like?
The Calvin Young Women’s Business Institute is a selective, resume-building program for young women entering their junior or senior year of high school in the fall of 2018. Students will learn about business from professionals while discovering and developing their own strengths. Institute participants are eligible for a scholarship should they choose to attend Calvin College following graduation from High School.
Dates: June 27 - 29 2018
Application Deadline: April 27, 2018
- Interacting with professors and business leaders to learn business protocol and practice
- Networking with fellow participants and business leaders from companies such as Fifth Third Bank, Amway, Wolverine Worldwide, and Meijer
- Identifying and developing personal strengths, with assistance from certified Calvin College strengths experts
- Learning and applying the globally-used “human-centered design” process
- Discovering what it means to be a Christian in business
Calvin Young Women's Business Institute