What could happen if we each concentrated on just one high school senior and made that prospective student our own “come-to-Calvin” focus for the next nine months?
Every Calvin alumna, alumnus, parent, faculty and staff member, current student, and school teacher knows a high school senior who would benefit from Calvin’s “heart and mind” education. So, think about who your “one” could be and how you might connect with them this year to personally encourage them to consider Calvin.
Our gift to you
If you let us know who you’re talking to, we’ll thank you with a gift:
- a coupon for a free burrito at the conveniently located MOE'S restaurant on the East Beltline (current students)
- a Recommend ONE t-shirt (faculty, staff, alumni and parents)
Keep talking with your ONE
- Invite them to visit …or bring a group
- Encourage them to apply for free by November 15 (January 2 for Canadians and Internationals)
- Connect them to our amazing SAO concerts or other events
- Take them to a game
- Introduce them to our student bloggers
If you are a graduate of Calvin and a teacher, we’d love to know where you teach and if you are willing to promote Calvin in subtle (and not so subtle) ways. The Recommend ONE program at has a special “alumni teacher form” that alerts us to you and your school and gives you the chance to ask for some Calvin promotional gear for your classroom. Thank you, alumni teachers, for the important work you do to open hearts and minds to God’s word and world!