Cultivate a Christian imagination
Do you struggle with:
- Feeling confused or paralyzed by information overload?
- Understanding how the church and individual Christians should respond to the pandemic?
- Finding a place to ask big questions and have thoughtful discussions?
A Christian Witness in a COVID-Shaped World
Three-week, relevant courses taught by some of the best Christian thinkers. These collaborative, online classes are for lifelong learners or university students.
How it works
Select your course
Pick a three-week course that interests you. Whatever your context, you’ll get tools to think deeply and creatively about the course topic.
Meet other curious learners
Collaborate with learners from different time zones, career experiences, cultures, and generations. The best part about this class might be what you learn from each other.
Energize your thinking
Your professor’s curiosity will be contagious and you’ll be challenged to consider other perspectives. You won’t be part of an information session—you’ll be having a fascinating conversation.
More summer online courses
Want to dig deeper? Calvin is offering a wide array of online courses this summer. You can receive college credit at a discounted rate and learn from Calvin professors.
- Communication Media for Ministry
- Creation's Sabbath
- Perspectives on Faith and Citizenship
- Religion, Behavior, and Public Health
- Crisis Communication Practices
- The Changing Shape of Incarceration and Restorative Justice
- Play and Sport in a Time of Pandemic
- Christian Responses to Pandemics in Historical Perspective
- Archaeology, History, Disasters, and Plagues
- The Challenge of Technology and Christian Education
- The Changing Dynamics of Life for Generations X, Y, and Z
- Faithful Anti-Racism in a Time of Pandemic
Current Calvin students - enroll
- Embodied Discipleship in a World That Has Gone Virtual
- Organizational Decision Making and Leadership
- Mental Health, Trauma, and Pastoral Care
- Engaging Congregations about Faith and Finance Amidst Economic Crisis
- Ser comunidad en un mundo configurado por el COVID: Perspectivas bíblicas
- Pensar la fe en un mundo configurado por el COVID: Perspectivas teológicas
- Ser iglesia en un mundo configurado por el COVID: Perspectivas ministeriales
- Missional Engagement with Local Communities
- Praying the Psalms in Ministry