Meet Our Majors COVID-19 Edition: Sarah Naumovitz
- Sarah Naumovitz graduated in the fall of 2019 and is preparing to go to Indiana University to further her degree in audiology. She tells of how her plans changed while at Calvin and how her passion for audiology grew and is continuing to grow, as well of the amazing professors and programs that have led her to where she is standing today.
Meet Our Majors COVID-19 Edition: Michael Romanowski
- Calvin alumn, Michael Romanowski, has found new and creative ways to adapt to the COVID-19 situation as a speech pathologist in South Carolina. Romanowski tells of his experiences and how both the Calvin community and his current community have come together in difficult times.
Meet Our Major COVID-19 Edition: Rachel Bulten
- COVID-19 was not anticipated nor in the plans of anyone, including Calvin SPAUD graduate student Rachel Bulten, but with the help of technology, amazing professors and clinical instructors, Rachel is able to graduate and receive all of her clinical hours required to do so through Teletherapy.
- The most important part of her college experience for Alyssa Scholten '19 is the people she has met and who have helped her along the way.
- For Erica Norman '20, Calvin has provided many opportunities for growth: learning from her liberal arts courses, serving on the worship team, and traveling to China, all while pursuing a double major in Chinese Language and Speech Pathology.
- For Danielle Deveaux '18, Speech Pathology is a way to be an agent of renewal for Christ, helping people who struggle to communicate while spreading the good news.
- Combining her desire to serve others with her experience living cross-culturally, Alice Lee '19 has found the perfect pursuit in speech pathology.
- Working as a speech pathologist in Helen DeVos NICU, Kelly Hooker '08 has found ample opportunities to serve as the hands and feet of Jesus.
- Walking through stroke recovery and rehabilitation as a family support member influenced Sarah Baar '06 to start her own speech therapy practice treating adults with brain injury, stroke, and dementia.
- Course code: