- The most important part of her college experience for Alyssa Scholten '19 is the people she has met and who have helped her along the way.
- For Erica Norman '20, Calvin has provided many opportunities for growth: learning from her liberal arts courses, serving on the worship team, and traveling to China, all while pursuing a double major in Chinese Language and Speech Pathology.
- For Danielle Deveaux '18, Speech Pathology is a way to be an agent of renewal for Christ, helping people who struggle to communicate while spreading the good news.
- Combining her desire to serve others with her experience living cross-culturally, Alice Lee '19 has found the perfect pursuit in speech pathology.
- Working as a speech pathologist in Helen DeVos NICU, Kelly Hooker '08 has found ample opportunities to serve as the hands and feet of Jesus.
- Walking through stroke recovery and rehabilitation as a family support member influenced Sarah Baar '06 to start her own speech therapy practice treating adults with brain injury, stroke, and dementia.
- Course code: