Gain the skills to give high school students a sociological education.
Course Requirements 2016-17
(21 semester hours)
- IDIS-205 Societal Structures and Education as a Social Enterprise
- PYSC-310 Social Psychology
- SOC-151 Sociological Principles and Perspectives
- SOC-253 Intercultural Communication
- One from:
- SOC-304 The Family (alternate years)
- One Sociology Elective
Sociology is not recognized as a certifiable subject in certain states. See the Teacher Certification Coordinator for details.
- Course code: