Mental Health FAQ's
Focus on your mental health and wellness by exploring these FAQ's about college students' mental health.
The Center for Counseling and Wellness is a free resource for Calvin students who aim to grow and thrive emotionally through their university years. They offer a broad range of services that are customized to the specific needs and strengths of each student through the use of Stepped Care Model. All services are designed to support student wellness and emotional flourishing, helping to equip students for wholehearted pursuit of their academic pursuits as well as healthy engagement with their community.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Engineering (BSE)
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.