Facilities & Equipment
To support and promote research in psychology, the department has a wide range of facilities and equipment.
Research Facilities & Equipment
An entire block of rooms has been set aside for research use. Some of these rooms contain one-way mirrors for observation of activities in the adjacent rooms. Along interior corridors are small cubicles used for individual testing and interviewing. The department also has an EEG (brain-wave) Lab, which was funded through a grant from the National Science Foundation.
The psychology department computer laboratory is located in SB352. It currently has 10 computers (two Macs and eight PCs). When it is not being used for specific classes or laboratories, psychology students are encouraged to use it for educational purposes.
The psychology department maintains its own small library in the psychology department office where a variety of books pertinent to psychological studies can be found.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.