As a pre-professional health student, you can study abroad through a variety of programs, mix your interests, and see the many ways you could put your medical degree to work.
Experience medicine as mission in Nepal, or provide quality secondhand vision correction in Tijuana, Mexico. If your interests extend beyond medicine, you can still continue your coursework and meet graduation requirements while studying in fascinating locations all over the world. Here are just a few of the options (visit off-campus programs for a full list of opportunities). Please note that interim programs change every year and are offered during specific times of year. For all upcoming interim offerings, visit our off-campus programs.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.