Pre-Law Day at Calvin
Calvin's Pre-Law Program sponsors the biennial Pre-Law Day, alternating with the Pre-Law Program Trip to Chicago. The next offering would normally be in the fall of 2020, but due to COVID-19 restrictions on campus, we will be unable to sponsor the event as planned and hope to schedule the program in the fall of 2021.
What is Pre-Law Day at Calvin?
Calvin's Pre-Law Day is designed to help college students explore a future in law. At this free event, you hear advice from legal experts and learn how to make yourself stand out to law schools. Panels of attorneys talk about what their work days are like and choosing a law career. Admissions representatives offer tips on crafting your law school application. They'll also talk about what law schools are looking for. In the breaks, you can visit the law school recruiting fair. The event includes lunches and breaks, which are offered at no-charge to college students.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.