Meet Our Majors
- What was something unexpected you discovered about this discipline? "How concrete and methodical the discipline is." Bunce '19
Kathryn Mae Post
- Kathryn Mae Post '18 encourages others to go beyond the classroom and take advantage of all the opportunities the political science department offers.
- Some of my most valuable learning at Calvin happened outside the classroom. Whether planning worship services at midnight in the chapel basement as a worship apprentice, or debating proposals for a new college program as a student senator, or interviewing President Le Roy for that hard-hitting front page story as the editor of Chimes, these formative leadership experiences across campus continue to make a difference in my life today.
Andrew Kofi Appiah Oppong
- The political science faculty know your strengths and weakness – and while they may continually challenge you, they are always quick to remind you that your identity is not found in your grades but in God.
Kagenza Sakufi Rumongi
- Kagenza Sakufi Rumongi '17 learned that God has a lot to say about political science and international relations.
- Abbie Vegter '17 learned more than the subject of political science—she learned how to engage with challenging ideas and form her own opinions.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.
Loading...× CLOSE DRAWER