Frequency Asked Questions
You no doubt have many questions about the nursing program at Calvin—and we've got answers! We think you'll get the best answers straight from current Calvin nursing students. Click on the questions below to get honest answers directly from our students.
What is it like being an RA and in the nursing program?
What is a favorite experience in the nursing program?
Can you study abroad while in the nursing program?
Can you pursue a minor while in the nursing program?
How is coursework laid out, and how difficult is it?
Can you work while in the nursing program?
What is unique about the Calvin nursing program?
Can you do a varsity sport while in the nursing program?
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.