The annual nursing department Commissioning Ceremony is held the week of commencement on Thursday evening in the Covenant Fine Arts Center auditorium. Nursing graduates celebrate the end of their years at Calvin and the beginning of the next chapter in their lives.
Lots of memories will be shared with family and friends. Refreshments follow the ceremony in the Commons Dining Hall.
Tickets to the event are not needed. The ceremony and reception are open to all friends and family who wish to attend.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.