Explore a program that emphasizes holistic well-being
Calvin’s accredited nursing program offers a bachelor of science in nursing (BSN). Hospital clinical experiences, state-of-the-art simulation, and hands-on nursing skills training equip you to become an exceptional nurse. The nursing program emphasizes critical thinking and clinical decision-making. A degree from Calvin's nursing program provides you with excellent preparation for a career in healthcare or to pursue a graduate degree.
Entering the nursing program differs from some of the other majors at Calvin. Pre-nursing courses are complete during freshman and sophomore years. Application to the upper-level nursing program occurs in your sophomore year. As you consider your academic plan, we encourage you to review the nursing program admission details and contact us with your questions.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.