We accept applications on a rolling basis throughout the year–apply now!
This is the application process for:
- Master of Education degree
- Endorsement Programs
- Post-Baccalaureate Teaching Certification
Please submit the following:
- Completed application, including essay
- An official college/university transcript for each undergraduate and post-graduate institution you have attended
- Two professional recommendations or letters addressed to Shari Brouwer
- Copy of teaching certificate
- For international prospective MEd students:
- TOEFL scores (international students)
- Declaration of Finance Form and supporting documents
Whether you are interested in taking a summer workshop or a graduate level class, the Graduate Program offers students the opportunity to take up to nine semester hours as a guest without being formally accepted into the Graduate Programs.
To take a course as a guest, please fill out the Graduate and Undergraduate Guest Application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the address below with the desired workshop or course listed. The university requires a $500 deposit per guest application to secure fall and spring course registration. The deposit is applied to tuition costs. No deposit is required for summer courses.Graduate Studies in EducationCalvin University3201 Burton St SEGrand Rapids, MI 49546
If you are interested in Calvin’s graduate program or have any question about your readiness for such courses, please contact us.
Financial commitmentStudents must show the ability to meet a certain financial commitment to be admitted to the Graduate Program. Please use our Declaration of Finances form for this process. You may also have someone submit a Sponsor form on your behalf.
TOEFL and IELTS scores
The minimum TOEFL score for regular admission is 550 (213 on the computerized version or 80 on the internet-based test).
The TOEFL code number for Calvin is 1095.
The IELTS results are also accepted by the university with a minimum score of 6.5.
The IELTS code number for Calvin is 1095.
Scores must be original or certified copies.