Summer courses will be 100% online due to COVID-19 precautions. During intensive weeks, students should plan to be available for online participation during the day 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- EDUC 500 Introduction to Graduate Studies in Education (1) Online May 24-June 19
- EDUC 522 Reshaping Curriculum, Teaching, and Learning (3) Online June 22-July 31, with intensive week July 6-10, David Smith
- EDUC 531 Professional Development and Supervision (3) Online June 22-July 31, with intensive week July 13-17, Al Boerema
- EDUC 545 Literacy Learning after the Early Years: Middle School Children, Adolescents and Adults (3) Online June 22-July 31, with intensive week July 20-24, Deborah Vriend Van Duinen
- Summer Workshop: Educator Leadership Development Institute (2), July 6-10 in Sumas, Washington