Physical Education Elementary Minor
Program Requirements & Opportunities
- Other Details
This is a non-certified program which will not be included on the teaching certificate.
KIN 223 and PER 150 are waived for elementary candidates completing this minor.
Students need to see the course advisor during the freshman or sophomore year to enroll in PE 380. This course must be completed before student teaching. Students may register for this during their student teaching semester provided the 380 requirements have been completed before student teaching.
BIOL 115 or BIOL 141 is a required cognate and a prerequisite for several of these courses. BIOL 115 or BIOL 141 must be completed in addition to SCES 121 and SCES 122.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.