Join us on Wednesdays! History lectures are usually on third Wednesday of the month at 3:30 p.m. in the Meeter Center lecture hall. The final colloquium of the year is a special presentation by our graduating Honors students, who present the results of their year-long thesis research.
History colloquia are open to the Calvin community—students, alumni, faculty, and friends—and all are encouraged to attend. The Meeter Center lecture hall is on the third floor of Hekman Library, off the library lobby. Come early to enjoy refreshments and conversation and to get a good seat.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.