NEW FORMAT! ONLY ONE WEEK ON CAMPUS!
The summer of 2019 Calvin's Graduate Studies in Education will be piloting a new schedule for the way we offer courses. The courses will be offered in a hybrid format with one-week intensive sessions on campus along with distance education work before and after the on-campus experience. The on-campus sessions for the five different courses will be scheduled for July. All courses will officially start on June 24, 2019, when participants will start course work required prior to arriving on campus. All courses will be completed by Aug 2, 2019. The instructor and course participants may agree upon an earlier date on a course by course basis.
- EDUC-500 Introduction to Graduate Studies in Education (1) OL August 2019
- EDUC 510 Framing Questions, Global Forces, Constraining Structures (3) OC July 8 - 12 C. Joldersma 8:30 - 3:00 SC 312
- EDUC 530 Intro to Education Leadership (3) OC July 15 - 19 A. Boerema 8:30 - 3:00 SC 318
- EDUC 544 The Early Literacy Learner, At Home and in School (3) OC July 15 - 19 J. Rooks 8:30 - 3:00 SC 312
- EDUC 554 Pathways to Inclusion: Re-examining Beliefs about Learners (3) OC July 22 - 26 D. Buursma 8:30 - 3:00 SC 318
- EDUC 555 Designing Instruction for Successful Learning (3) OL June 24 - Aug 2 P. Stegink