Bruce Dice Mineralogical Museum
- Bruce Dice Mineralogical Museum has a rotating display of more than 300 unique mineralogical specimens collected from around the world. It includes gold nuggets, copper leaves, 100-million-year-old fossils and an interactive ultraviolet case.
Community Garden (Hampshire Street)
- It's more than growing food; it's caring for God's creation, cultivating community, seeking justice.
Geology Field Research Laboratory
- The field research laboratory includes field equipment and workspace for student research.
Geospatial Analysis Laboratory
- This computer laboratory is well-equipped for computer cartography, GIS, geospatial data analysis and word processing. The lab includes 29 work stations, two laser printers (black and white, as well as color), a scanner and up-to-date software for mapping and other projects.
- A variety of over 8,000 local, national and international maps in print are available in the map library, a USGS repository, located in the North Hall basement near the Science Building.
- The department maintains two seismographs for recording vertical and horizontal ground movement.
- The teaching laboratories house an impressive collection of rock, mineral and fossil specimens used in classes and labs.
- The geo department runs the meteorological instruments and data-logging of the on-campus weather station, located on the DeVos field on the east side of campus.
- Course code: