Get involved by joining fellow students interested in issues related to engineering through one of our student-run organizations.
American Society of Civil Engineers
- ASCE has four main purposes: promote ethical responsibility, professional conduct, and the stewardship of natural resources through a reformed perspective, promote the study and practice of Civil Engineering, seek to develop connections in the community, and seek to provide a forum for students to create community.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ASME is a community of mechanically-minded students with three objectives: to facilitate the exploration and application of Mechanical Engineering, to develop meaningful connections with industry professionals, and to foster a spirit of ethical responsibility with a reformed worldview. We seek to inspire a new generation of creative problem solvers that is self-sustaining, well informed, and sharing in love for engineering.
- Engineering Unlimited seeks to support community-driven development programs worldwide through the design and implementations of sustainable engineering projects, while fostering responsible leadership. We will be a student chapter of Engineering Unlimited- USA.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
- Students in the Electrical and Computer concentration have an opportunity to participate in the largest professional organization in the world.
Renewable Energy Organization
- The Renewable Energy Organization, or "REO," is a group that is devoted to promoting creation care by increasing awareness about energy that is clean, renewable and sustainable. By exploring the development and implementation of novel energy technologies, REO members seek to broaden their education through hands-on project experience.
Women in Engineering
- Women in Engineering is a student club for female students to get together to study, socialize and network with local female Engineers. We attend lectures and events sponsered by the local chapter of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE), excercise together or even go apple picking.