Join a program that has graduated more than 1500 excellent Christian engineers over more than thirty years. You will be able to interact with sustainability projects, mission & service and international opportunities on top of your academics.
The Calvin engineering program is shaped by Christian faith, thought and practice, including a liberal arts education foundation. You will be able to bring your own projects from conception to implementation, work in technically complex environments and by integrating your faith into your career, make a positive impact on society.
|DATE||Total BSE Enrolled||No. of BSE Graduates|
For more data you may refer to Office of Enrollment and Institutional Research web site for college wide data or visit the careers & outcomes page for a profile for the Engineering class of 2013 with engineering-specific data.
Learn about the core values that animate our department.
The engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Calvin Engineering Advisory Council
The CEAC to aids the engineering department as it trains students to become engineers with a distinctly reformed Christian perspective on their profession.
Learn about our department's long-standing commitment to sustainable technology.
Explore our the building and laboratories where engineering happens at Calvin.
Consider these questions as you compare engineering programs.
Number of students in each concentration:
- Chemical Engineering: 14
- Civil & Environment Engineering: 14
- Electrical & Computer Engineering: 14 ( 16 anticipated*)
- Mechanical Engineering: 30 (34 anticipated*)
Other Graduation Statistics
- 84% of the students graduated in 4 years on average
- 76% had an international experience
- 89% of the students who completed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (FE) in the past 5 years passed
- 16% of the students went directly to full time graduate school
* anticipated number includes the 15% that graduate in 4.5 to 5 years