Education is a universal endeavor, and the drive to shape and empower the next generation unites cultures around the world.
See how education affects development in Cambodia, or be a student teacher in Chicago. Wherever you go, you will discover a worldwide community of dedicated leaders just like you who are passionate about shaping minds and cultivating growth.
Semester in Britain
- No matter what major you're pursuing—business, communication, education, English, film, history, information technology, sport and exercise, or religion—you'll find classes to take at Liverpool-Hope University.
Semester in Peru
- Spend a semester in Arequipa, Peru in this advanced Spanish language program. Each fall semester, you have the opportunity to study at the Universidad Católica San Pablo, live with a Peruvian family and take excursions to places like Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu.
Semester in Spain
- Nestled in the mountains with the ocean just a half-hour away, Oviedo is a great place to study Spanish. In the language program, you'll spend interim and the spring semester living and studying in Spain. [Photo by Simon Post Class of 2021]
Semester in Ghana
- Find yourself standing in a crowd full of surprising contrasts: a young woman wearing traditional clothing is text-messaging a friend while a suited businessman walks by, carrying a traditional offering to a tribal chief. This is Ghana, where the country's diverse peoples and cultures are finding ways to coexist in a rapidly modernizing country.
Semester in Honduras: Spanish Studies
- Don't just study Latin American culture—immerse yourself in it. In this semester program, you'll improve your language skills while also learning about the challenges facing one of the Western Hemisphere's poorest countries.
Semester in Honduras: Justice Studies
- Learn about justice issues in Tegucigalpa by studying abroad in one of two Calvin semester programs in Honduras. Whether through an interview with a worker in a garment factory or a lecture from one of Honduras' top politicians, this semester will open your eyes to a new way of thinking about justice: as something that's possible.
Semester in France
- Everywhere you look, you'll see mountains: the Chartreuse range sits to the north and to the west towers the Vercors range; the Belledonne range fills in the view to the east. The Drac and Isère rivers intersect in the picturesque town of Grenoble, in a valley carved out by a glacier. Here, you will thrive as you deepen your understanding of the French language and culture.
EDUC W10 Education for Hope.
- Participants explore and learn with Sierra Leonean teachers, families, and SL Education Professionals to better understand the complex circumstances that challenge children’s education there.
GEOL 112 Earth Science for Educators (MAY)
- An Introductory study of physical systems and historical and contemporary processes that shape the surface of Earth.
IDIS W42 Engaging Development in Cambodia
- The goal of this class is to identify and understand the root causes of abject poverty in Cambodia and Thailand, then to participate with a wide variety of organizations supporting development activities.
EDUC W40 Urban Education in Context – Memphis
- This course will explore the context of urban education as experienced in Memphis, Tennessee.
IDIS W11 Adoption & Foster Care for Chinese Children
- Through readings, guest lecturers, classroom discussions and experiential learning, students examine the social, medical and educational issues of Chinese children with significant special needs.
Chicago Semester (Partner)
- Welcome to your new classroom, the bustling urban center of downtown Chicago. Discover the ins and outs of city life, work as a professional with one of the program's top-notch internship partners, and explore the diverse and artistic culture of this great city—all from a Christian perspective.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.