Learn about the philosophy, history and partnerships that shape Calvin's dynamic Teacher Education Program.
- The Teacher Education Program at Calvin College seeks to develop responsive and transformative Christian educators who can meet the needs of diverse students in multiple school settings.
- Calvin's Education Program is approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC).
- Calvin College has been preparing teachers for over 100 years.
- See our on-campus partners, helping to advance education at Calvin College.
Curriculum Collection »
- The Curriculum Collection is a collection of K-12 instructional resources. It is located on the south side of the library's second floor. The Curriculum Collection is available whenever the library is open.
of 2012-2015 education alumni were employed or in graduate school within one year.
subject area concentrations for teacher certification
in scholarships were awarded to 92 education students in 2016–17.