The Department of Education at Calvin University invites applications for part-time instruction in the areas of literacy, early childhood, curriculum & instruction, educational leadership, special education and inclusion. The appointment will be for the fall semester, beginning September, 2020.
Faith and Educational Commitment
- Commitment to the educational mission of Calvin University as a Christian institution with liberal arts values affiliated with the Christian Reformed Church.
- A commitment to the Christian faith and to the integration of faith, learning, and student development.
Demonstrated awareness and commitment to effectively establishing relationships and positive communication across multiple dimensions of diversity including, but not limited to, race, gender, physical limitations, class, or religious perspectives.
Calvin is building a tradition of diversity and accessibility and welcomes applications from persons whose personal characteristics will further that commitment. Calvin does not discriminate in the employment of individuals on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, disability, sex, or age. For further specifics please see the college website: http://www.calvin.edu/go/facultyopenings
To apply, visit http://employment.calvin.edu/. Each applicant should submit with the online application, a CV detailing teaching experience, and a letter addressing interest in teaching at a Christian university. Additional information, including official academic transcripts will be requested of all candidates progressing to the interview process. Review of applications will begin January 10 and continue until the position is filled. Questions can be directed to the chair of the Education department, Marj Terpstra, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.