Learn about the philosophy, history, and partnerships that shape Calvin's dynamic teacher education program.
- The teacher education program at Calvin University seeks to develop responsive and transformative Christian educators who can meet the needs of diverse students in multiple school settings.
- Calvin's education program is approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
- Calvin University has been preparing teachers for over 100 years.
- See our on-campus partners, helping to advance education at Calvin University.
Curriculum Collection »
- The Curriculum Collection is a collection of K-12 instructional resources. The Curriculum Collection is available whenever the library is open.
of 2012-2016 education alumni were employed or in graduate school within one year.
subject area concentrations for teacher certification
in scholarships were awarded to 92 education students in 2018-19.