Learn about the philosophy, history, and partnerships that shape Calvin's dynamic teacher education program.
- The teacher education program at Calvin University seeks to develop responsive and transformative Christian educators who can meet the needs of diverse students in multiple school settings.
- Calvin's education program is approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
- Calvin University has been preparing teachers for over 100 years.
- See our on-campus partners, helping to advance education at Calvin University.
Curriculum Collection »
- The Curriculum Collection is a collection of K-12 instructional resources. The Curriculum Collection is available whenever the library is open.
of 2012-2016 education alumni were employed or in graduate school within one year.
subject area concentrations for teacher certification
in scholarships were awarded to 92 education students in 2018-19.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Engineering (BSE)
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.