Our excellent academic programs are designed to fit a wide variety of interests. By studying economics, you'll not only gain methodological tools needed to perform complex analysis—you'll learn about pressing issues facing the world today, how they came about, and what can be done to effect real change and renewal.
EconomicsGain a deep understanding of the systems that drive everyday life. Learn to gather and interpret data—and use it to make the world a better place.
Economics Secondary Education Minor
Economics MinorGain a deep understanding of the systems that drive everyday life. Learn to gather and interpret data—and use it to make the world a better place.
Social Science Group Major—Economics EmphasisWith this flexible major, take the chance to combine the social sciences in exciting ways, and explore the human society from multiple perspectives.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.