Understand the world—and how to change it.
As you build your understanding of economics, you'll deepen your grasp of what makes our day-to-day lives work the way they do, from our unconscious habits to the biggest questions about the structure of society.
Move beyond dollars and cents or party politics—it's about what makes people act the way they do in the marketplace. Take a step back and examine the flow of goods and services, production and distribution of resources, and the role of government in economy. You'll uncover patterns and trends that will shed light on topics from urban growth and development to health care and world poverty.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.