Spending a semester, an interim, or even a spring break abroad will open your mind, introduce you to new ways of thinking and make your world just a little bit bigger.
Choose from 11 Calvin-based semester programs, six Calvin-partnered semester programs, dozens of interims, and a variety of spring break service-learning trips to enrich your education and engage the world, hands-on.
Semester in Britain
- No matter what major you're pursuing—business, communications, education, English, film, history, information technology, sport and exercise or religion—you'll find classes to take at York St. John University.
The Henry Semester in Washington, D.C.
- In Washington, D.C. you'll gain a real-world perspective on the ideas you've learned in the classroom at Calvin. Political science major or not, you can work with Career Development to find a place to gain valuable experience in your field of study. And all this with the nation's capital as the backdrop. You might work at CNN, the Canadian Embassy, the Department of Transportation, Amnesty International or even the White House—the possibilities are endless.
Semester in Hungary
- You could spend an entire day traversing the seven bridges that span the beautiful blue Danube, connecting one side of Budapest to the other. On your way, you'll see an old-world-meets-new-world city emerging from centuries of foreign invasion and rule.
IDIS W42 Theatre, Literary Arts and Culture in Edinburgh and London
- Edinburgh and London are important centers of theatre in the UK. On this interim, students will see a spectacular array of theatre performances from the Edinburgh, Stratford-Upon-Avon, and London.
Chicago Semester (Partner)
- Welcome to your new classroom, the bustling urban center of downtown Chicago. Discover the ins and outs of city life, work as a professional with one of the program's top-notch internship partners, and explore the diverse and artistic culture of this great city—all from a Christian perspective.