Communicating the Christian perspective
Katelyn Beaty ’06
Bringing about positive change
Koheun Lee ’11
Young, Alone, Homeless
Alumna documentarian turns her lens to the devastating subject of teen homelessness
Dressing up Anna and Elsa
Rose Ibiama ’05
Help for the Alzheimer’s family
Benjamin Mast ’95
Joe Sonheim ('11)
- After graduation, Sonheim experienced a period of trial and error. He began as a waiter. Although he loved the relational aspect of being a waiter, he wanted to do more. This led him to start his own film production business.
Heidi Sundstrom ('11)
- Graduating with Communication and German majors and a Spanish minor, Heidi has already been able to put her Calvin degree to work.
Jon Tilton ('11)
- Jon used the marketing and communication skills he had learned through the CAS department to skip the traditional step of applying for a job by submitting a paper resume.
Abby Zwier ('09)
- When it came time to choose her major, Abby ultimately decided that a versatile CAS degree would open doors and lead to countless opportunities. Abby's degree has done just that.
Bradley Jansen ('11)
- Although employment opportunities for recent graduates can be hard to come by, Calvin grad Brad Jansen ('11) is all smiles. Why? "No matter what, people will always get married."
Andy Allen ('09)
- Impressing an audience is what Andy Allen loves to do, and this is exactly the skill he perfected while attending Calvin College.
Jess Grow ('10)
- Jess Grow knew she wanted to be an event planner. But just in case she changed her career choice, she wanted a major that would allow her different options.
Katie Landan ('09)
- Katie Landan, a 2009 Calvin alum, has followed an exciting career path from Chicago and New York all the way to LA.
Lorien Reese ('06)
- "Calvin was the kind of school that allowed me to grow as an individual...I really feel like I came out a more knowledgeable human being, and not just a better actress."