On-Campus Summer Research
Work closely with professors to pursue your interests, take to the chemistry lab to make real discoveries, and even co-author publications as an undergraduate student.
Past summer researchers have participated in a wide variety of projects, including investigating the role of ubiquitination in Ras-driven signaling, studying faculty and student communication in science classrooms in Nepal, and exploring of metal binding peptides.
At the completion of their project, each student submitted a report and presented a poster at the Science Division Poster Session in October during Family Weekend. Projects are funded by a variety of grants and fellowships as well as Calvin funds.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.