Below are links to two software programs that may be useful to you as you do your chemistry and biochemistry research.
Reaction Progress is a program that was developed to aid students in their understanding of Chemical Stoichiometry and Limiting Reactants. It provides a simple interface where the user can input a reaction and see how changes in the extent of reaction will affect the amounts of the reagents.
The program works best in HTML5 compliant browsers such as the latest versions of Google Chrome, Safari, or Opera.
Equilibrator is designed to help students in introductory chemistry classes understand the relationship between Extent of Reaction, ξ, and Gibbs (free) Energy, G. It allows the user to modify the reaction conditions and instantly see the effect on the reaction.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.