Develop a truly global picture of business by taking advantage of the many study-abroad opportunities offered by Calvin. Three types of off-campus experience include:
- Semester programs: These programs allow you to gain core and elective credit to fulfill Calvin's graduation requirements. Many of these programs also include options to take business-related courses. Learn more
- January interim programs: Study global markets for three weeks on trips to places like India, China, Germany, and South Korea. See upcoming opportunities below.
- Non-Calvin programs: Find your own program to study business in the location of your choice.
Semester in Hungary
- Get to know a major European city better than you know your own neighborhood. A hub for food, politics, fine arts, and thermal baths, Budapest, Hungary offers the opportunity to learn alongside inspiring Hungarians who serve refugees, teach in schools, and advocate for positive social change.
BUS W10 Business as Mission in India
- It has become important for business persons to understand India. It is also important for Christians to understand God’s intended role for business in society.
IDIS W46 Business & Engineering in the Context of European Culture
- In today’s global economy, business practices, engineering design, product development, and product marketing must take the international market into account.
IDIS W41 Leadership in Africa: Kenya
- This course focuses on how leaders in East Africa develop businesses, provide health care, organize government and education, respond to crises, address poverty alleviation, promote community development and micro-finance, and conduct worship.
IDIS W26 South Korea: Business & Culture
- South Korea as an emerging and rapidly growing economy has a significant influence and impact on the global economy, church and society.
IDIS W40 China Business and Engineering
- China’s emerging economy has a large impact on today’s world, especially in business and engineering. During this interim students spend three weeks in China meeting with business and engineering professionals who are part of this reshaping of the global economy.
IDIS W13 South Korea: Business, Engineering and Culture
- South Korea is a rapidly growing economy that has a significant influence and impact on the global economy, church and society. It is important for Christians to understand God’s intended role for engineering and business in society.
Chicago Semester (Partner)
- Welcome to your new classroom, the bustling urban center of downtown Chicago. Discover the ins and outs of city life, work as a professional with one of the program's top-notch internship partners, and explore the diverse and artistic culture of this great city—all from a Christian perspective.
Hogeschool Zeeland (Exchange)
- The old shipyard town of Vlissingen has been an official city since 1315, but its heritage dates back over a millennium. Enjoy a tasteful dichotomy as you study modern business and economics in the midst of this ancient Dutch town.