Off Campus Programs
Develop a truly global picture of business by taking advantage of the many study-abroad opportunities offered by Calvin. Three types of off-campus experience include:
- Semester programs: These programs allow you to gain core and elective credit to fulfill Calvin's graduation requirements. Many of these programs also include options to take business-related courses. Learn more.
- January interim programs: Study global markets for three weeks on trips to places like Kenya, India, and South Korea. See upcoming opportunities below.
- Non-Calvin programs: In addition to these options, we work with partner organizations to offer additional off-campus opportunities in Chicago and the Netherlands. See the list below for details.
Semester in Hungary
- Get to know a major European city better than you know your own neighborhood. A hub for food, politics, fine arts, and thermal baths, Budapest, Hungary offers the opportunity to learn alongside inspiring Hungarians who serve refugees, teach in schools, and advocate for positive social change.
SCM 311: Global Supply Chain Practicum
- The Global Supply Chain Practicum is an international travel course required for students pursuing the OSCM major.
IDIS W46 Business & Engineering in the Context of European Culture
- In today’s global economy, business practices, engineering design, product development, and product marketing must take the international market into account.
IDIS W41 Leadership in Africa: Kenya
- This course focuses on how leaders in East Africa develop businesses, provide health care, organize government and education, respond to crises, address poverty alleviation, promote community development and micro-finance, and conduct worship.
IDIS W26 South Korea: Business & Culture
- South Korea as an emerging and rapidly growing economy has a significant influence and impact on the global economy, church and society.
BUS W10 Business as Mission in India
- It has become important for business persons to understand India. It is also important for Christians to understand God’s intended role for business in society.
Chicago Semester (Partner)
- Welcome to your new classroom, the bustling urban center of downtown Chicago. Discover the ins and outs of city life, work as a professional with one of the program's top-notch internship partners, and explore the diverse and artistic culture of this great city—all from a Christian perspective.
Hogeschool Zeeland (Exchange)
- The old shipyard town of Vlissingen has been an official city since 1315, but its heritage dates back over a millennium. Enjoy a tasteful dichotomy as you study modern business and economics in the midst of this ancient Dutch town.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Birth to Kindergarten
- Pre-Kindergarten to 3rd Grade
- 3rd to 6th Grade
- Art: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- French: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Health & PE: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Spanish: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Special Education Pre-K to 12th Grade
- TESOL: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Secondary Education
- English: 5th to 9th Grade
- Math: 5th to 9th Grade
- Science: 5th to 9th Grade
- Social Studies: 5th to 9th Grade
- English: 7th to 12th Grade
- Math: 7th to 12th Grade
- Science: 7th to 12th Grade
- Social Studies: 7th to 12th Grade
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional Midwest universities.