Develop a truly global picture of business by taking advantage of the many study abroad opportunities offered by Calvin. Three types of off-campus experience include:
- Semester programs: These programs allow you to gain core and elective credit to fulfill Calvin's graduation requirements. Many of these programs also include options to take business-related courses. Learn more
- January interim programs: Study global markets for three weeks on trips to places like India, China, Germany and South Korea. See upcoming opportunities below.
- Non-Calvin programs: Find your own program to study business in the location of your choice.
Business, Engineering & Religion in the European Context
- Study international business in Europe and learn how certain religious, cultural, and historical influences have shaped the European economy.
IDIS W46 Business & Engineering in the Context of European Culture
- In today’s global economy, business practices, engineering design, product development, and product marketing must take the international market into account.
IDIS W40 China Business and Engineering
- China’s emerging economy has a large impact on today’s world, especially in business and engineering. During this interim students spend three weeks in China meeting with business and engineering professionals who are part of this reshaping of the global economy.
BUS W10 Business as Mission in India
- It has become important for business persons to understand India. It is also important for Christians to understand God’s intended role for business in society.
China, Business & Engineering
- Spend three weeks in China meeting with business professionals and exploring major cultural and economic centers of one of the most up-and-coming economic forces in the world.
IDIS W26 South Korea: Business & Culture
- South Korea as an emerging and rapidly growing economy has a significant influence and impact on the global economy, church and society.
Chicago Semester (Partner)
- Welcome to your new classroom, the bustling urban center of downtown Chicago. Discover the ins and outs of city life, work as a professional with one of the program's top-notch internship partners, and explore the diverse and artistic culture of this great city—all from a Christian perspective.
Hogeschool Zeeland (Exchange)
- The old shipyard town of Vlissingen has been an official city since 1315, but its heritage dates back over a millennium. Enjoy a tasteful dichotomy as you study modern business and economics in the midst of this ancient Dutch town.