Find opportunities to increase your knowledge, hone your skills, and expand your network in the growing Grand Rapids business community—and around the world.
Calvin Action Projects (CAP)
- Consult with businesses to solve real business problems in courses that include Calvin Action Projects (CAP). This real-world learning experience doesn't just build your resumé—it challenges you to put your learning into practice.
- Work as an intern for companies and organizations in the growing Grand Rapids business community, or in established and emerging markets around the world.
- Take advantage of Calvin's many options to study business and accounting in places that include India, China, Germany, and New York City.
- Develop leadership skills by participating in the many business-related clubs on campus.
- Find out how you can apply to be a student worker in the business department.