- As an accounting major, Jenna Gezon '16 felt well-prepared for the Certified Public Accounting exams—as well as for the ethics, leadership and faith that guide her day-to-day life.
- For Taylor Asfour '17, the tennis team, dorm leadership, core classes and the accounting major were all pieces of a puzzle that lead him to where he is today: Calvin’s 1-year master’s of accounting program.
- Calvin has a lot of excellent professors, as Maydi Hernandez '18 can attest. But it wasn't just in class that this business major found ways to connect, learn and grow on campus.
- In addition to preparing for her career, Jenna Lodewyk '18 is taking time at Calvin to make her faith her own.
- Managing $2 million with a student organization was just one aspect of the experience that prepared Brett Stoughton '17 to land a financial planning job right out of college.
- “College is short,” remembers Bret Habura '16. But with internships, mentoring from professors, sports and student organizations, “short” certainly doesn’t mean you don’t have time to do what you love.
- Course code: