Calvin's accounting minor includes foundational business courses alongside introductory and intermediate accounting. It is a highly practical complement to many other fields of study.
The information below outlines the requirements for the new 2019 accounting minor.
(20-21 semester hours)
- ACCT 203 – Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 204 – Financial Accounting
- BUS 101 – Business Foundations
- BUS 201 – Management and Organizational Behavior
- ACCT 205 – Financial Reporting and Analysis
- ACCT 301 – Intermediate Accounting
- ACCT 302 – Intermediate Accounting II
- ACCT 305 – Cost Accounting
- ACCT 306 – Income Tax
- ACCT 307 – Advanced Taxation
- ACCT 315 – Accounting Systems
Before a student may take any 300-level course in the business department required in the accounting minor, they must have earned at least a C in BUS 101, ACCT 203, ACCT 204, and BUS 201.
The following courses are required for completion of the accounting minor.
- Course code: