How to apply for scholarships
The application forms for named scholarships are available every year beginning December 1 and must be submitted by January 31. All students who will be enrolled next academic year are encouraged to apply (including newly admitted students and international students). Complete one scholarship application, and you will be automatically considered for all scholarships that match your eligibility.What you need to know before you apply:
- You must have a biology department major listed on your AER to apply for Biology Departmental Scholarships. Consult a faculty member or your advisor for details.
- Be prepared to address specific criteria for the scholarships you are applying for in your answers to the essay questions. Click on each scholarship see the criteria, then prepare your answers in Word before pasting them into the online application form. Each essay has a word limit.
- Be ready with the names and email addresses of two professors whose classes you have taken at Calvin. You must ask them ahead of time if they are willing to complete recommendations for you.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.