Bunker Interpretive Center
- You can reserve time in the Ecosystem Preserve & Native Gardens or space in the Bunker Interpretive Center below.
Calvin Ecosystem Preserve & Native Gardens
- The Calvin Ecosystem Preserve & Native Gardens was established in 1985 to restore and maintain this example of a West Michigan ecosystem. It occupies the northern half of Calvin University's east campus.
Community Garden (Hampshire Street)
- It's more than growing food; it's caring for God's creation, cultivating community, seeking justice.
Flat Iron Lake House
- The Flat Iron Lake House is located in the Flat Iron Lake Preserve in Greenville. It is primarily a Calvin University research facility but is available for rent during the academic year for small educational meetings and overnight retreats of 25 people or less.
Flat Iron Lake Preserve
- The Flat Iron Lake Nature Preserve is in Kent County's Oakfield Township, approximately 30 miles northeast of Grand Rapids. The nature preserve was the idea of Fritz and Carol Rottman, who owned much of the property surrounding Flat Iron Lake and wished to see the land preserved for green space and scientific study.
Herbarium and Museum
- Check out the Calvin University Herbarium and Museum, which houses over 8,000 pressed plant specimens, thousands of insects, and hundreds of mammals, birds, and reptiles.
ISRx Research Lab
- The ISRx, a 4,450-square-foot wet lab constructed on the ground floor of the Science Building with a $951,150 Academic Research Infrastructure Grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF), provides the space and equipment for collaborative research between the sciences. It is the home for several biology, chemistry, and computer science research groups.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Engineering (BSE)
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.
Loading...× CLOSE DRAWER