The bachelor of arts in studio art offers students a strong foundation in one of their selected concentrations including ceramics, drawing, painting and photography.
(33-34 semester hours)
(Concentrations: drawing, photography, painting, sculpture, ceramics, communication design.)
- ART-153 Visual Culture
- ARTH-101 Introduction to the History of Art I
- ARCT-201 Architectural History I
- ARTH-102 Introduction to the History of Art II
- ARCT-202 Architectural History II
- Two introduction studio courses
- Two intermediate studio courses
- One advanced studio course
- One art history or studio elective
- ARTS-395 Senior Seminar in Studio Art
- ARTS-399 Exhibition
Each concentration offers an introductory course, intermediate course and advanced course.
- Course code: